Why did I choose this name?
- You don’t have to buy mom jeans or only wear leggings after you have a baby. Unless you really, really want to.
- You don’t have to lose all the weight you gained - you get to choose what you want for yourself.
- You don’t have to fit into the jeans you wore before the baby - I just want you to feel balanced, healthy, and amazing. And jeans should fit you (not the other way around.)
- Formal dieting doesn’t work. It will backfire every time.
- Eating dessert every night is OK. It’s more than OK - it’s DELICIOUS.
- Eating intuitively doesn’t mean restricting yourself… and it also doesn’t mean you don’t care about your body.
- You can eat intuitively *and* care about your health. (They’re not opposites.)
- It’s OK to want to change your body - it doesn’t mean you love your body.
- Wine is a fruit. Facts.
Carey Niekrash is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Certified Personal Trainer, and the mom-in-chief of Nutrition Rebel. Carey is passionate about helping mothers heal their relationships with food and their bodies so they can step into their greatest power. She coaches clients both online and in person at her office in Mystic, CT. She was recently featured on Fox TV on the topic of teens and body image.
Carey received her Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from the College of Charleston and her Health Coach Certification at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. When she isn’t helping women transform their health, she enjoys paddleboarding in the summer, digging in the dirt with her son Bowie and running in local races.